The Atlona AT-HD530 is designed to down-convert HDMI or DVI digital signal from PC, Mac, Camcorder or Video Game to Analog S-Video or Composite Video with Audio. The AT-HD530 is featured with HDMI/DVI loop-out.
Note: AT-HD530 is NOT-HDCP compatible. Will not work with HDCP Devices such as Cable/Sat Boxes and DVD players
Note: This product is not compatible with 24Hz or 30Hz devices.
- Automatically detects and down converts the incoming PC or HDTV resolution to NTSC or PAL formats
- Supports high resolution HDTV input up to 1080p and PC input up to UXGA (1600x1200@60Hz).
- Output video format is selectable between Composite Video and S-Video
- When the signal from HDMI or DVI source is HDCP, the Composite and S-Video outputs would be disabled
- Video Input ports: HDMI
- Audio Input POrts: Digital Coaxial (designed for DVI with Audio Applications)
- Output ports: 1 x Composite-Video with Audio, 1 x S-Video with Audio
- Power Supply: 5V/2.6A (universal)
- Dimensions: 5.5W x 4.9D x 1.4H
- Net Weight: 1.2LB
- Gross Weight: 4LB
This product is eligible for free shipping in an order of over $49. Purchase more than $49 worth of products and take advantage of free shipping today.
This product is eligible for free shipping. Buy now to take advantage of free shipping on this item.
This item is only shipped using ground freight shipping. Add to cart and hit the checkout button to see shipping charges for this product.
This product is eligible for free ground shipping. Complete your order now to take advantage of free shipping on this product.
Standard shipping fees apply to this product. Add to cart and hit the checkout button to see shipping charges for this product.
This product is easily integrated into larger home theater systems and home entertainment systems. This product has proven the quality to be considered Home Theater Ready. Start building your home theater today.
Smart televisions, surround sound systems, soundbars and more are available from iElectronics.com, your online destination for home theater equipment and home entertainment systems.
This product has been certified to work well with home automation systems. It is easily integrated with Universal Remote Control, Control4 Home Automation Systems, and other home automation components.
No matter your home automation need, iElectronics.com has the solution for you, from Control4 components to full home automation and Universal Remote Control systems, including expert installation from highly-trained technicians.
Manufacturer guidelines state that this item cannot be directly purchased online. We are able to sell this item to you in our retail location, please call for details.
Give us a call at 1-866-795-5120 for pricing and more information.
Please call us at 1-866-795-5120 for immediate assistance.