At iElectronics, we offer a 30 Day Money Back guarantee. Sometimes unseen circumstances prevent you from being completely satisfied with your order; here is what you need to know about returns and exchanges with iElectronics.com:
- Unopened orders may be returned, in full or in part, up to 30 days after delivery
- In the event of a return, you may be required to pay return shipping costs unless the product was damaged during shipping
- We cannot take returns on used items, special orders, or made to order items unless damaged during shipping
- Open box and overstock items may only be returned if damaged during shipping
- Shipping fees are nonrefundable
- Returns may require a restocking fee
We will arrange for carrier to pick up the item for return from your home if it was an oversized item shipped via Freight/LTL. You will be billed prior to pickup for the return shipping costs as well as original shipping fees.
When the carrier arrives at your home, items must be in the original box with UPC code and all original packing materials, manuals and accessories.
Errors may occur with your order, including selecting the incorrect quantity, selecting the wrong model, and selecting the wrong color. You have 24 hours after receiving your order to check for these discrepancies; contact us within that window to have the order rectified. After 24 hours, restocking fees for any changes requested may be applied.
Damages may occur during transit; it is very important to examine your product for damage upon delivery. Here are some things to look for:
- Internal damage may have occurred even if external packaging is not damaged; be sure to check at the time of delivery
- If the product is installed before a defect is noticed, many manufacturers require a service call; iElectronics.com can help you locate the proper service in your area
- As an authorized retailer, all of our products carry the manufacturer's warranty
Feel free to contact iElectronics.com with any questions regarding your order and our return policy. We will be happy to help.
How Do I Return Items?
Step 1 — Get a Return Authorization
Request a return authorization by calling 1-866-795-5120. Please call if your item was shipped by freight carrier, was shipped direct from the manufacturer, or involves a defective product.
Step 2 — Pack your items carefully
Return items in the original packaging, complete with all original accessories and manuals. To protect products in shipping, iElectronics over-boxes most products. Please use the original over-box and the manufacturer’s packaging.
Step 3 — Attach the shipping label
For most returns, you will receive a return shipping label along with your return authorization number. Remove or mark out the original labels, then securely tape one completed ARS label to each package.
Step 4 — Give the package to UPS/USPS
Take it to any official UPS/USPS drop-off site. For the location nearest you, visit www.ups.com or www.usps.com.
How will I know if you've received my return?
We will email you confirming that the return was processed. If you used an ARS tag to return your product, you can trace your package using the tracking number and visit UPS or USPS by going to www.ups.com or www.usps.com.
How long does it take iElectronics to process my return?
After we receive your package, we normally process your exchange or refund within 7-10 days. For returns on undamaged products we normally charge a 20% restocking fee.