Read on to learn about warranties available from iElectronics.com and our policies regarding product availability
There are a number of warranty options available from iElectronics.com. Here are the main options:
- Manufacturer's Warranty – Each and every one of the products available from iElectronics.com come with a manufacturer's warranty. Generally, these warranties last for one year; on some occasions they will be longer or shorter, depending upon the manufacturer and the product. Cosmetic problems are generally not covered by manufacturer's warranties. Detailed information on the manufacturer's warranty should be present in the manual or on the packaging of the product in question.
- Extended Warranties – Extended warranties extend the protection of the manufacturer's warranty. Coverage is similar but lasts for a longer period of time:
- 2 Year Extended Warranty – This is the manufacturer's warranty extended by one year for two total years of coverage
- 3 Year Extended Warranty – This is the manufacturer's warranty extended by two years for three total years of coverage
- 5 Year Extended Warranty – This is the manufacturer's warranty extended by four years for five total years of coverage
We try to keep all of our products in stock at all times, but on our website you will be able to tell before you order, as product availability is present on the site as indicated:
- Back Ordered
- Made to Order
- # Left in Stock (for items with limited availability)
- Out of Stock
In some rare instances, manufacturer availability data is not available on iElectronics.com. In those cases, you will be notified immediately of availability upon placing your order, and may cancel within 24 hours if back ordered or out of stock.