- Is free shipping available?
- Is the product I'm looking for in stock and available?
- What are your return policies?
- When will I receive my order?
- Are you an authorized retailer?
- What is covered by your 5 year warranty?
- Is express shipping available?
- How do I get service on an appliance I purchased from your store?
- Can I purchase an item I saw at your retail location that is not on your website?
- Can I redeem a coupon with you online?
- What is the difference between overstock and regular products?
- Do you deliver to my location?
- What other discounts are available?
- Do you have warranties?
- Do you offer builder discounts?
- Is financing available longer than 6 months?
- Are any package discounts available?
- Do you sell televisions?
- Is delivery available in Canada?
- How do your brands compare?
- How do I get work done under warranty?
- How do I redeem my rebate?
- Do you match prices with other retailers?
- Are phone or internet orders better?
- Are there taxes on products ordered from you in my state?
- Do you sell refurbished products?
- Damaged product returns?
- What payments do you accept?
- When do I receive my tracking number?
- Where are you located?
- Where can I find product dimensions?
- Who will ship the product?
Is free shipping available?
Yes, free ground shipping is available for electronics orders over $89 and under 20lbs. View our Shipping and Delivery page for details.
Is the product I'm looking for in stock and available?
You will be able to tell on the product page whether or not a product is in stock and available, as the availability of the product will be listed as "Available," "Back-Ordered" or "Made to Order."
What are your return policies?
We offer a 30 day money back guarantee with 100% satisfaction guaranteed. We will be happy to refund or exchange unopened products within 30 days. Damaged items can be serviced via manufacturer's warranty. Clearance items are not returnable unless damaged during the shipping process.
How do I get service on an appliance I purchased from your store?
Service is available for items under warranty from the manufacturer. Please contact the manufacturer via the number published in the manual of the item that you have purchased.
What is the difference between overstock and regular products?
Overstock items are brand new and come with a manufacturer's warranty, just like all of our products. We just have too many in our warehouse and therefore the prices have been reduced.
Do you deliver to my location?
We deliver everywhere in the continental United States. Delivery is also available in Alaska, Hawaii, Canada and Puerto Rico, though extra charges may apply for those locations.
What other discounts are available?
Check our Rebates and Savings page for other discounts that may be available along with our everyday low prices.
Do you have warranties?
Yes, extended warranties are available beyond the manufacturer's warranties that come with each and every one of our products. Please visit our Warranties and Availability page.
How do I get work done under warranty?
Contact the manufacturer via the phone number available in the manual that came with your product. If you cannot get in touch with them, call 314-880-0600 and we will try to help you as best we can.
How do I redeem my rebate?
You can download your rebate forms on our Rebates and Savings page.
Do you match prices with other retailers?
We try to have the best prices available for the best products. Fill out our Price Request Form for items available on our site.
Damaged product returns?
Please view our Return Policy page.
What payments do you accept?
At iElectronics.com, we accept all major credit cards including Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover. We also accept money orders, company checks, cashier's checks and PayPal. Company checks may take up to 10 business days to clear. We do not accept e-checks, but PayPal can be used as an alternative.