Read on to view our payment options and cancellation policies.
At iElectronics.com, we accept all major credit cards, including Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover. Other payment methods we accept include Cashier's Checks, Money Orders, Company Checks, and PayPal.
- Company checks may require 10 days to clear before shipping your order
- E-checks are not available, but PayPal is a viable alternative to E-checks
For those not paying by credit card, you may use a cashier's check, money order, or company check. When making out a check or money order of any kind, please make out the check to iElectronics and send to:
3047 Bartold Ave.
Maplewood, MO 63143
iElectronics.com uses the Shopify ecommerce solution, including secured socket layer (SSL) technology to protect your payment information. Your credit card will not be charged until your order is finalized; if your item is on backorder, you may request to have the charges reversed until your package is shipped by contacting us.
On rare occurrences, errors may occur with your order either on your end (wrong selection) or on ours. You have 24 hours after your order is placed to review and change your order in the case of these errors:
All orders can be cancelled within 24 hours of the original order time. Once you have completed your order, review right away to make sure everything is correct and contact us immediately if there is any issue. When contacting us to cancel, please provide the following information:
- Order Number
- Reason for Cancellation
- Date of Cancellation
Keep in mind the following:
- Within 24 hours there is no cancellation fee
- After 24 hours, your cancellation request will be reviewed to see if fees will be charged or not
- After 24 hours, if the manufacturer has not yet processed the order, there will be no restocking fee
- If after 24 hours the manufacturer has processed the order, a restocking fee will be charged
Refunds may take up to 3 business days depending upon your bank or credit card.