Want to swap out an audio/video component in your home theater system, but aren't sure how? That's where the installers at iElectronics.com come in. Our installers are well-versed in all types of audio/video component installation. For a low price, we'll come in and quickly perform audio/video component installation services in the St. Louis Metro Area, switching out old audio receivers and more.
Here is what comes with audio/video component installation:
- Connecting your newly purchased audio/video component in one room
- Integrating your newly purchased audio/video component into a pre-existing, functioning system located in the same room; components include:
- Audio receiver
- CD player
- CD recorder
- DVD/Blu-ray player
- And more
- Placing speakers on shelf or floor (does not included mounting speakers on wall or bracket)
- Neatly connecting and grouping all wires and cables (cables not included; if you need cables, please view our selection of cables here; does not include hiding wires in walls or drilling holes)
- Educational demonstration of newly purchased audio/video components (up to 10 minutes)
- Additional charges may apply for additional labor and equipment
Need other accessories?
Our technician will have anything else you might need in his truck at the time of installation for purchase at that time.
I'm ready to schedule. What's the next step?
Once you purchase audio/video component installation in St. Louis by adding to your shopping cart and checking out, you'll be sent a confirmation email with the ability to schedule online. We offer next-day installation when available, and have two time slots per day: between 8-9AM, and between 12-2PM, Monday-Saturday.
If you have any more installation questions, please feel free to contact us at 1-866-795-5120 or Sales@ielectronics.com.
Many of our audio/video installation customers are also interested in other audio, flat screen television and control options.
Need a soundbar or audio system installed?
Many iElectronics.com customers decide on soundbar installation as well. Soundbars are powerful audio components with a low profile and great aesthetic appeal. Our expert installers can install soundbars and soundbar mounts with ease. Take a look at our soundbar options, or view all of our audio equipment here.
Need a flat screen TV installed?
If you are interested in wall mount TV options but do not want to install them yourself, iElectronics.com offers flat panel TV installation service in the St. Louis Metro Area from experienced professionals who have installed televisions on walls and above fireplaces for more than a decade, with more than 1200 installations performed.
Need to consolidate all of your remote controls into one?
Our installers can also program and set up universal remote control systems. These devices give you control over all of your audio and video components, and conceal your audio equipment and cable or satellite boxes. Our universal remote systems range in price from small IR repeaters to larger universal remote control systems with the ability to add more components at a later time.
Making Installation Easy
Do you guarantee your work?
We guarantee all labor for 2 years.
What if I need additional installations or work?
Before we even open a box, we'll provide you with estimates for all the work to be done.
Here are some situations which may require additional work:
- Installations where a masonry, plaster or solid concrete wall must be penetrated
- Additional instruction on use or programming of "learning" remote controls
- Locations with inadequate access to the wall in which the wire is to be hidden, i.e., no attic or basement access
- Applications in external walls that contain insulation, vapor barrier or other obstructions
- Installations requiring electrical work, carpentry or floor covering modifications
- Moving or assembling furniture
- Installation involving travel beyond a 25-mile radius from zip code 63143.
Why choose professional installation from iElectronics?
There are a number of advantages to choosing professional installation from iElectronics rather than performing an installation yourself. Here are just a few:
- Time - Our installers, with hundreds of installations under their belt, will get your install done quickly and efficiently.
- Appearance - Our installers will make sure your home theater components fit seamlessly into the look of your home.
- Knowledge - Our highly-trained professionals know the business in and out.
What do I need to do?
- Purchase installation services directly from our website, or start with an in-home consultation if you'd like an expert to help you get started.
- Choose the equipment and setup that fits your needs (with an expert's help).
- Schedule your installation time and we'll do all the work!
How do I schedule, reschedule, or cancel an appointment?
- Call iElectronics at 314-880-0600
Who performs the installation?
- Your installation is performed by a professional member of the iElectronics installation team.
- All of our installers are employees, not subcontractors.
How does the installation work?
- Your installation professional conducts a pre-installation survey at your home.
- The installer explains any work to be performed, and any other options available to you.
- The installer completes the installation, ensuring that everything works correctly and is integrated completely.
- The installer provides you with a brief demonstration of how to use your equipment and is available to answer any other questions.
What do I need to do to prepare for the installation?
- All we ask is that you clear a path for the installer, remove fragile items in the area, and provide adequate floor protection.
Can I make a return for installation costs after installation is complete?
- No, installation costs are final.
Do installation prices include extra parts?
- The installation prices include everything listed in the Installation SKU. Any additional parts you may need can be purchased at the time of install and will be available in the installer's truck.
Could there be additional charges?
- In some cases, unforeseen circumstances may result in additional charges for extra labor or parts. At no time will we move forward with any work resulting in additional charges without your permission.
Have questions about network installations? Please feel free to call or e-mail one of our professionals.
This product is eligible for free shipping in an order of over $49. Purchase more than $49 worth of products and take advantage of free shipping today.
This product is eligible for free shipping. Buy now to take advantage of free shipping on this item.
This item is only shipped using ground freight shipping. Add to cart and hit the checkout button to see shipping charges for this product.
This product is eligible for free ground shipping. Complete your order now to take advantage of free shipping on this product.
Standard shipping fees apply to this product. Add to cart and hit the checkout button to see shipping charges for this product.
This product is easily integrated into larger home theater systems and home entertainment systems. This product has proven the quality to be considered Home Theater Ready. Start building your home theater today.
Smart televisions, surround sound systems, soundbars and more are available from iElectronics.com, your online destination for home theater equipment and home entertainment systems.
This product has been certified to work well with home automation systems. It is easily integrated with Universal Remote Control, Control4 Home Automation Systems, and other home automation components.
No matter your home automation need, iElectronics.com has the solution for you, from Control4 components to full home automation and Universal Remote Control systems, including expert installation from highly-trained technicians.
Manufacturer guidelines state that this item cannot be directly purchased online. We are able to sell this item to you in our retail location, please call for details.
Give us a call at 1-866-795-5120 for pricing and more information.
Please call us at 1-866-795-5120 for immediate assistance.