Switcher for HDMI and VGA Inputs with HDBaseT Output
The AT-HDVS-150-TX is a 3×1 Switcher for HDMI and VGA Inputs with HDBaseT Output. It features two HDMI inputs plus a VGA input with 3.5mm audio connector. Designed as a remote input device for the AT-UHD-CLSO-824 matrix switcher, the AT-HDVS-150-TX combines the benefits of a switcher with built-in auto-switching and the advantages of long-distance HDBaseT signal extension over a single cable. HDMI signals up to 4K/UHD @ 60Hz with embedded audio, VGA input signals up to 1920×1200 video, and control signals can be extended up to 230 feet (70 meters). The switcher enables auto display on/off, auto-switching, along with other features. The switcher receives power from the AT-UHD-CLSO-824 using Power over Ethernet. The AT-HDVS-150-TX is ideal for long distance transmission and display control in corporate or educational settings using analog and digital sources.
Remote Input Extension
The Atlona AT-HDVS-150-TX switcher expands the input capabilities of the AT-UHD-CLSO-824. Each remote switcher provides input access for up to three devices with controls for input selection and can control the power state of a display or projector when used with a third party control system. The HDVS series is designed to smooth the transition from analog to digital displays, allowing advanced HDMI display devices to be used with legacy VGA sources. The series also adds the simplicity and performance of HDBaseT technology to eliminate multiple cable runs and signal degradation that can occur with long transmission lines. Cost-effective and easy-to-terminate category cable provides additional integration benefits.
The AT-HDVS-150-TX is ideal for professional installation in:
- Education environments - The switcher is placed on a lectern for use with remote video inputs such as a laptop and document camera. Auto-switching technology selects the active source input and routes the signal via HDBaseT to the switcher downstream.
- Corporate environments - The switcher is placed at a boardroom conference table to allow presenters to easily connect their laptops to the system. When integrated with a control system, commands can be sent to activate a display from the front panel of the switcher.
3×1 HDBaseT switcher
- Features two HDMI inputs plus a VGA input with 3.5mm audio connector
- Allows advanced HDMI display devices to be used with legacy VGA sources
Long distance HDMI extension
- Transmits AV signals up to 230 ft (70m) @ 1080P and 130 ft. (40m) @ 4K/UHD using CAT6a/7 cable
- Uses easy-to-integrate category cable for low-cost, reliable system installation
- Selects active input when sources are connected or if there is a change in source power status
- Eliminates need for complex control system in small AV systems
Front panel Input Select button
- Overrides auto-switching when two active sources are present
- Simple manual control allows presenter to maintain control of AV system
Auto display control
- Automatically changes projector power state based on active or standby mode of scaler. Control signals transmitted via RS-232
- Eliminates need for complex control system in small AV systems. Enables display control with AT-UHD-CLSO-824
Front panel Display On/Off control
- Remotely controls display power state; provides alternate 'Display Mute' mode
- Eliminates need for manual operation of display or use of IR remote control
This product is eligible for free shipping in an order of over $49. Purchase more than $49 worth of products and take advantage of free shipping today.
This product is eligible for free shipping. Buy now to take advantage of free shipping on this item.
This item is only shipped using ground freight shipping. Add to cart and hit the checkout button to see shipping charges for this product.
This product is eligible for free ground shipping. Complete your order now to take advantage of free shipping on this product.
Standard shipping fees apply to this product. Add to cart and hit the checkout button to see shipping charges for this product.
This product is easily integrated into larger home theater systems and home entertainment systems. This product has proven the quality to be considered Home Theater Ready. Start building your home theater today.
Smart televisions, surround sound systems, soundbars and more are available from iElectronics.com, your online destination for home theater equipment and home entertainment systems.
This product has been certified to work well with home automation systems. It is easily integrated with Universal Remote Control, Control4 Home Automation Systems, and other home automation components.
No matter your home automation need, iElectronics.com has the solution for you, from Control4 components to full home automation and Universal Remote Control systems, including expert installation from highly-trained technicians.
Manufacturer guidelines state that this item cannot be directly purchased online. We are able to sell this item to you in our retail location, please call for details.
Give us a call at 1-866-795-5120 for pricing and more information.
Please call us at 1-866-795-5120 for immediate assistance.