Atlona Stereo/Mono Audio Amplifier
If you would like to receive pricing on this product, please enter your email address below and we will contact you via email with your request.
Small, energy efficient, and affordable, the Atlona Stereo/Mono Audio Amplifier fits the needs of most offices, classrooms, and more. unlike traditional A/B amplifiers the Class D audio amplifier is energy efficient and easily integrated behind a TV where space is limited.
Atlona Stereo/Mono Audio Amplifier
Small, energy efficient, and affordable, the Atlona Stereo/Mono Audio Amplifier fits the needs of most offices, classrooms, and more. unlike traditional A/B amplifiers the Class D audio amplifier is energy efficient and easily integrated behind a TV where space is limited. Compatible with AT-PA1-IR
Sometimes a "D" is better than an "A"
- Requiring less power, class D amplifiers use an efficient design that reduces size and cost. By removing the need for large space consuming heat syncs and power regulators, the PA100-G2 becomes easy to integrate with a small size that can fit into most spaces.
Use ALL the MICs
- Using a captive screw connector and a 3 mode switch, the AT-PA100-G2 changes to meet your needs. Whether its a condenser, dynamic, or wireless MIC the PA100-G2 adapts to you.
Your control needs
- Fully adjustable, the AT-PA100-G2 has three control options: RS-232, IR, and Panel Buttons. Built to suit your control needs, adjust the MIC and Line volume or the Bass and Treble levels using the control system you want.
You are the experience
- Become part of the audio with a built in MIC mixing feature. Simply speak into your MIC and hear your voice along with the line audio. With only 1ms delay in MIC detection, have no noticeable lag between your words and the audio coming from the speakers.
- Input Ports: 2 x RCA connectors, 1 x 3.5mm Audio, 1 x 3.5mm IR, 1 x Captive Screw MIC, 1 x Captive Screw RS-232
- Output Ports: 1 x Captive Screw Audio, 1 x 3.5mm Loop Out
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 1.5 x 3.78 x 3.43 (inch) or 38 x 96 x 87 (mm)
- Weight: 0.66lbs or 0.3kg
- Power consumption: 3.6W
- Gain: 32dB
- Frequency Range: 20Hz to 20KHz
- Signal/Noise Ratio: 80dB (at max output)
- Total Harmonic Distortion: 1% (1KHz), 0.3% (20KHz) -- at nominal levels
- Input Impedance: Input 1&2: >10KΩ
- MIC Input Impedance: 48V: 35KΩ, MIC: 10KΩ, LINE: 75KΩ
- Output Impedance: 3.5mm Loop Out: 50Ω stereo, Speaker out: 4 ~ 8Ω Amplifier
- Stereo Channel Separation: >75dB from 20Hz to 20KHz
- Common Mode Rejection Ratio: >70dB from 20Hz to 20KHz
- MIC Audio Detection Delay: 1ms
- 1 x AT-PA100-G2
- 1 x AC Adapter
- 1 x User Manual
This product is eligible for free shipping in an order of over $49. Purchase more than $49 worth of products and take advantage of free shipping today.
This product is eligible for free shipping. Buy now to take advantage of free shipping on this item.
This item is only shipped using ground freight shipping. Add to cart and hit the checkout button to see shipping charges for this product.
This product is eligible for free ground shipping. Complete your order now to take advantage of free shipping on this product.
Standard shipping fees apply to this product. Add to cart and hit the checkout button to see shipping charges for this product.
This product is easily integrated into larger home theater systems and home entertainment systems. This product has proven the quality to be considered Home Theater Ready. Start building your home theater today.
Smart televisions, surround sound systems, soundbars and more are available from iElectronics.com, your online destination for home theater equipment and home entertainment systems.
This product has been certified to work well with home automation systems. It is easily integrated with Universal Remote Control, Control4 Home Automation Systems, and other home automation components.
No matter your home automation need, iElectronics.com has the solution for you, from Control4 components to full home automation and Universal Remote Control systems, including expert installation from highly-trained technicians.
Manufacturer guidelines state that this item cannot be directly purchased online. We are able to sell this item to you in our retail location, please call for details.
Give us a call at 1-866-795-5120 for pricing and more information.
Please call us at 1-866-795-5120 for immediate assistance.