Atlona AT-UHD-CLSO-601 4K/UHD, 6-Input Multi-Format Switcher with Mirrored HDMI and HDBaseT Outputs, PoE and Auto-Switching
If you would like to receive pricing on this product, please enter your email address below and we will contact you via email with your request.
The Atlona AT-UHD-CLSO-601 is an advanced six-input, multi-format switcher with built-in 4K scaling and mirrored HDBaseT and HDMI outputs. It simplifies classroom and small office system integration by providing four HDMI and two multifunction analog inputs, to enable the use of both new and legacy sources with HDMI displays. Professional audio features such as a microphone input with 48 volt phantom power and ducking are also included, allowing the switcher to address a wide array of AV switching and processing needs often encountered in classrooms, conference rooms, boardrooms, training rooms and other presentation settings.
Four HDMI inputs
- Digital inputs to support up to four DVI, HDMI and DisplayPort sources
- Works with PCs, Blu-ray players, document cameras, teleconference systems, wireless solutions with industry standard digital audio/video outputs
Two multi-function analog inputs on 15-pin HD connectors
- Accepts RGBHV, component, S-video, or composite signals using common adaptors and break out cables
- Provides input options for legacy analog sources
Mirrored, dual outputs on HDBaseT and HDMI
- Supports dual display applications with both local and extended distance displays up to 328 feet (100 meters)
- Eliminates cost associated with extra extension components; simplifies installation. HDMI output allows additional HDBaseT transmitter for dual long distance applications. Compatible receivers: AT-UHD-EX-100CE-RX (100 meter with control)
4K/UHD @ 30 Hz capability
- Compatible with Ultra High Definition sources and displays
- Supports high resolution applications such as CAD, desktop publishing, and detailed financial reporting
Built-in 4K scaler
- Scales to and from most resolutions up to 4K to optimize content from any source to any monitor or projector up to 4K
- Eliminates the need for external scaling components
AV, Ethernet, and control over HDBaseT
- Delivers 4K/UHD video, audio, 100BaseT Ethernet, and control through a single cable
- Eliminates multiple cable runs between source, control system router and display
Power over Ethernet for remote-powered HDBaseT receiver
- Industry standard IEEE 802.3af PoE supplied by the switcher over HDBaseT
- No local AC outlet required saves time and integration costs
- Selects last connected HDMI or VGA source
- Reduces complexity or eliminates control system completely
TCP/IP, RS-232, and IR, control
- Compatibility with third-party control systems provides flexible control options
- Reduces integration time and costs
- Manages EDID communications between source and switcher; allows integrators to force sources to preferred resolution
- Ensures desired audio formats and video resolutions are provided to the AV system; eliminates the need for EDID management device
- Allows non-protected material from PCs to pass to non-compliant displays and teleconference systems while protected content is not transmitted
- HDCP compliance can be switched on/off from control systems for use with non-compliant displays, streaming devices, and codecs
Balanced line/mic input with 48V phantom power
- Provides professional audio input for wired and wireless microphones
- Saves installation costs by eliminating external audio mixer
Microphone ducking with advanced controls
- Automatically reduces program audio levels when mic is used
- Ensures optimized voice-over performance
- De-embeds PCM audio from HDMI inputs to analog audio output
- Provides audio signal routing to sound system
Independent audio input switching
- Switches analog audio inputs separately from video sources; allows analog audio signal embedding for DVI sources
- Simplifies audio signal management from DVI sources
Balanced, stereo audio output on 6-pin captive screw connector
- Interfaces with analog commercial sound systems
- Maintains proper audio gain structure; eliminates adaptors
Adjustable volume and EQ
- Features independent gain control for each input, master audio level control, bass and treble EQ adjustment
- Optimizes audio signals eliminating the need for an external mixer
Front panel volume and mute controls
- Volume Up and Volume Down buttons adjust output level to sound system
- Provides quick level adjustment for operators
Easy, GUI-based configuration using integrated web server
- Offers menu-based configuration of network settings, RS-232 settings, input switching, EDID and HDCP management and audio
- Allows fast configuration of internal product settings and troubleshooting from a tablet, smart phone or PC in the field
IP to RS-232 translation
- Converts TCP/IP commands to RS-232 commands for output to external devices
- Enables single IP connection to control processor to control both IP and RS-232 connected devices.
- Faster installation
Eight RS-232 ports
- Multiple bidirectional, RS-232 ports to control other devices in the system
- Reduces cost associated with complex control processors
Ethernet, RS-232 and IR HDBaseT insertion
- Adds control signals to the HDBaseT transmission including Ethernet, RS-232 and bi-directional IR
- Simplifies display control from third-party control systems
Rack mountable 1U, full rack width enclosure
- Installs easily in rack mounted systems with included 19" rack and wall mount brackets
- Reduces installation time and cost
- User guide, desktop power supply, detachable power cable, IR hand held remote control, rack mount bracket kit
Award-winning 10 year limited product warranty
- Ensures long-term product reliability and performance in residential and commercial systems
- Specify, purchase, and install with confidence
This product is eligible for free shipping in an order of over $49. Purchase more than $49 worth of products and take advantage of free shipping today.
This product is eligible for free shipping. Buy now to take advantage of free shipping on this item.
This item is only shipped using ground freight shipping. Add to cart and hit the checkout button to see shipping charges for this product.
This product is eligible for free ground shipping. Complete your order now to take advantage of free shipping on this product.
Standard shipping fees apply to this product. Add to cart and hit the checkout button to see shipping charges for this product.
This product is easily integrated into larger home theater systems and home entertainment systems. This product has proven the quality to be considered Home Theater Ready. Start building your home theater today.
Smart televisions, surround sound systems, soundbars and more are available from iElectronics.com, your online destination for home theater equipment and home entertainment systems.
This product has been certified to work well with home automation systems. It is easily integrated with Universal Remote Control, Control4 Home Automation Systems, and other home automation components.
No matter your home automation need, iElectronics.com has the solution for you, from Control4 components to full home automation and Universal Remote Control systems, including expert installation from highly-trained technicians.
Manufacturer guidelines state that this item cannot be directly purchased online. We are able to sell this item to you in our retail location, please call for details.
Give us a call at 1-866-795-5120 for pricing and more information.
Please call us at 1-866-795-5120 for immediate assistance.