The Atlona AT-UHD-CLSO-824 is an 8×2, 4K/UHD @ 60Hz matrix switcher with multi-format signal-handling, Ethernet-enabled 100-meter HDBaseT input/output extension, and advanced audio capabilities.
- Three Ethernet-enabled HDBaseT inputs
- Four HDMI inputs
- One multi-function analog video input
- Two Ethernet-enabled HDBaseT outputs, each with a mirrored HDMI output
Presentation Matrix Switcher
The AT-UHD-CLSO-824 brings advanced multi-format matrix switching to the CLSO series of classroom and small office switchers. The mix of inputs supports remote sources at lecterns and conference room tables via HDBaseT transmission as well as local sources in the equipment rack. The matrix serves a wide array of room configurations with two HDBaseT video outputs, each featuring a mirrored HDMI port to provide an additional output for a local display or an Atlona Extender Kit.
100-meter HDBaseT Routing
The AT-UHD-CLSO-824 offers three Ethernet-enabled HDBaseT inputs designed to provide system design flexibility. To increase the number of system inputs, designers can choose the AT-HDVS-200-TX HDBaseT transmitter that offers HDMI and VGA inputs with Ethernet or the AT-HDVS-150-TX HDBaseT transmitter that offers HDMI and VGA inputs without Ethernet. The switcher is also compatible with the UHD-EX Series of HDBaseT extenders for HDMI signals with or without control signals. Two HDBaseT outputs on the switcher provide extended distance AV signal extension up to 328 feet (100 m). These outputs are Ethernet-enabled to also provide extension of control signals to displays. All HDBaseT inputs and outputs feature industry standard Power over Ethernet to remotely power extender endpoints.
Sophisticated matrixing capabilities within the switcher include a dedicated audio mix-matrix for signals routed to the switcher's outputs. This gives integrators the ability to mix audio signals from either of the two selected video sources along with both mic/line input signals. Audio is de-embedded from the video signal for processing and mixing with the mic/line sources. The resulting audio mix is sent to the balanced line level analog outputs and re-embedded to the digital video outputs.
The CLSO for complex systems
The AT-UHD-CLSO-824 serves as the centerpiece of complex systems where audio and video signals must be dedicated to different zones. It also provides the flexibility to route identical or separate video signals to the two displays in larger rooms.
The AT-UHD-CLSO-824 is ideal for use in:
- Dual-screen classrooms, conference rooms, or training environments
- Divisible rooms with one screen per room
- Single-screen teleconference systems where content is required at the codec
8×2 matrix switcher with HDBaseT and HDMI ports for each output
- Eight different sources may be switched to either of two outputs with mirrored HDBaseT/HDMI signals
- Serves a wide array of room configurations
Three HDBaseT inputs
- Works with Atlona AT-HDVS-150 or AT-HDVS-200 transmitters for placement at remote sources near lecterns, conference tables, and instructor's desks
- Simplifies integration of remote sources by eliminating power supplies when used with PoE-powered transmitters; single category cable carries AV signals, control and power
Four HDMI inputs
- Digital inputs to support up to four HDMI sources or DisplayPort and DVI sources with appropriate adapters
- Ideal for sources located at the equipment rack
One multi-function analog input on 15-pin HD connector
- Accepts RGBHV and component signals using common adaptors and break out cables
- Provides input options for legacy analog sources
Two Ethernet enabled, HDBaseT outputs
- Extends control signals from third party control processors via HDBaseT along with 4K/UHD video, and audio through a single cable with 328 ft. (100 m) performance
- Network connections simplify control system design; eliminates multiple cable runs between source, control system router and display
Audio output matrix mixer
- Mixes de-embedded digital audio along with analog mic/line level inputs and routes to analog outputs or re-embed to video outputs
- Eliminates the need for complex external audio routing systems
Two, balanced, stereo audio outputs on 6-pin captive screw connectors
- Maintains proper audio gain structure between commercial line level devices; eliminates adaptors
- Designed for use with analog commercial sound systems
Mirrored outputs on HDBaseT and HDMI
- Each matrix output supports dual display applications for a local display and extended distance displays up to 328 feet (100 meters)
- Eliminates cost associated with extra extension components; simplifies installation. HDMI output allows additional HDBaseT transmitter for dual, long distance applications
4K/UHD @ 60 Hz capability
- Compatible with Ultra High Definition sources and displays up to 4K @ 60 Hz with 4:2:0 color subsampling
- Supports high resolution applications such as CAD, desktop publishing, and detailed financial reporting
Power over Ethernet for remote-powered HDBaseT receivers
- Industry standard IEEE 802.3af PoE supplied by the switcher over HDBaseT
- No local AC outlet required saves time and integration costs
TCP/IP, RS-232, and IR, control
- Compatibility with third-party control systems provides flexible control options
- Reduces integration time and costs
- Manages EDID communications between source and switcher; allows integrators to force sources to preferred resolution
- Ensures desired audio formats and video resolutions are provided to the AV system; eliminates the need for EDID management device
- Allows non-protected material from PCs to pass to non-compliant displays and teleconference systems while protected content is not transmitted
- HDCP compliance can be switched on/off from control systems for use with non-compliant displays, streaming devices, and codecs
Two, balanced line/mic input with 48V phantom power
- Provides professional audio input for wired and wireless microphones
- Saves installation costs by eliminating external audio mixer
Microphone ducking with advanced controls
- Automatically reduces program audio levels when mic is used
- Ensures optimized voice-over performance
- De-embeds PCM audio from HDMI inputs to audio out matrix
- Provides audio signal routing to sound system
Adjustable Volume and EQ
- Features independent gain control for each input, master audio level controls 5 band EQ adjustment
- Optimizes audio signals eliminating the need for an external mixer
Front panel volume and mute controls
- Volume Up and Volume Down through menu to adjust output level to sound system
- Provides quick level adjustment for operators
Easy, GUI-based configuration using integrated web server
- Offers menu-based configuration of network settings, RS-232 settings, input switching, EDID and HDCP management and audio
- Allows fast configuration of internal product settings and troubleshooting from a tablet, smart phone or PC in the field
IP to RS-232 translation
- Converts TCP/IP commands to RS-232 commands for output to external devices
- Enables single IP connection to control processor to control both IP and RS-232 connected devices. Faster installation
Ten RS-232 ports
- Multiple, bidirectional, RS-232 ports to control other devices in the system
- Reduces cost associated with complex control processors
Ethernet, RS-232 and IR HDBaseT insertion
- Adds control signals to the HDBaseT transmission including Ethernet, RS-232 and bi-directional IR
- Simplifies display control from third-party control systems
Multi-channel audio compliant
- Supports PCM, Dolby Digital, Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Atmos, DTS Digital Surround, and DTS-HD Master Audio in pass through mode
- Allows any two-channel audio stream to be used within a professional audio system
Rack mountable 1U, full-rack width enclosure
- Installs easily in rack mounted systems with included 19" rack and wall mount brackets
- Reduces installation time and cost
- User guide, desktop power supply with, detachable power cable, IR hand held remote control, and rack mount bracket kit
|Video||4096×2160@24/25/30/50*/60Hz*, 3840×2160@24/25/30/50*/60Hz*, 2048x1080p, |
email@example.com/24/25/29.97/30/50/59.94/60Hz, 1080i@50/59.94/60Hz, 720p@50/59.94/60Hz, 576p, 576i, 480p, 480i
|VESA||2560×2048, 2560×1600, 2048×1536, 1920×1200, 1680×1050, 1600×1200, 1600×900, 1440×900, 1400×1050, 1366×768, 1360×768, 1280×1024, 1280×800 1280×768, 1152×768, 1024×768, 800×600, 640×480|
|Chroma Subsampling||4:4:4, 4:2:2, 4:2:0|
|Color depth||8-bit, 10-bit, 12-bit|
|Analog Output||PCM 2Ch (de-embedded)|
|HDMI IN/OUT||PCM 2Ch, LPCM 5.1, LPCM 7.1, Dolby Digital, DTS 5.1, Dolby Digital+, Dolby TrueHD, DTS-HD Master Audio|
|Sample Rate||32kHz, 44.1kHz, 48kHz, 88.2kHz, 96kHz, 176.4kHz, 192kHz|
|Bit Rate||up to 24-bit|
|CAT5e/6 @ 4K||up to 70 meters||up to 230 feet|
|CAT5e/6 @ 1080p||up to 100 meters||up to 328 feet|
|CAT6a/7 @ 4K||up to 100 meters||up to 328 feet|
|HDMI IN/OUT @ 4K||up to 5 meters||up to 15 feet|
|HDMI IN/OUT @ 1080p||up to 10 meters||up to 30 feet|
|HDCP||Switchable - Compliant/Non compliant|
|Operating||0C to 50C||32F to 122F|
|Storage||-20C to 60C||-4F to 140F|
|Humidity||20 to 90% non-condensing|
|Supply||Input: AC100~240 VAC 50/60Hz |
Output: 48 VDC 3.125A
|H x W x D||44 x 433.8 x 255 (mm)||1.73 x 17.08 x 10.04 (inch)|
|w/feet||55.15 x 433.8 x 255 (mm)||2.17 x 17.08 x 10.04 (inch)|
|Power Supply||CE, FCC, cULus, CCC, RCM|
This product is eligible for free shipping in an order of over $49. Purchase more than $49 worth of products and take advantage of free shipping today.
This product is eligible for free shipping. Buy now to take advantage of free shipping on this item.
This item is only shipped using ground freight shipping. Add to cart and hit the checkout button to see shipping charges for this product.
This product is eligible for free ground shipping. Complete your order now to take advantage of free shipping on this product.
Standard shipping fees apply to this product. Add to cart and hit the checkout button to see shipping charges for this product.
This product is easily integrated into larger home theater systems and home entertainment systems. This product has proven the quality to be considered Home Theater Ready. Start building your home theater today.
Smart televisions, surround sound systems, soundbars and more are available from iElectronics.com, your online destination for home theater equipment and home entertainment systems.
This product has been certified to work well with home automation systems. It is easily integrated with Universal Remote Control, Control4 Home Automation Systems, and other home automation components.
No matter your home automation need, iElectronics.com has the solution for you, from Control4 components to full home automation and Universal Remote Control systems, including expert installation from highly-trained technicians.
Manufacturer guidelines state that this item cannot be directly purchased online. We are able to sell this item to you in our retail location, please call for details.
Give us a call at 1-866-795-5120 for pricing and more information.
Please call us at 1-866-795-5120 for immediate assistance.