Atlona AT-UHD-EX-100CE-RX HDMI Receiver w/IR, RS-232, and Ethernet with PoE.
If you would like to receive pricing on this product, please enter your email address below and we will contact you via email with your request.
4K/UHD HDMI Over 100M HDBaseT Receiver with Ethernet, Control and PoE
The Atlona AT-UHD-EX-100CE-RX is an HDBaseT receiver for AV signals up to 328 feet (100 meters) over category cable with Ethernet pass through, RS-232 and IR control, plus Power over Ethernet. It is compatible with signals up to 4K/UHD @ 60Hz with embedded multi-channel audio and remote 48V power for the receiver. The receiver works with the PRO3-UHD Matrix Switcher Series* to provide RS-232, and 12 volt-based IR control commands. The AT-UHD-EX-100CE-RX is HDCP 2.2 compliant and supports EDID communication. The receiver features a quarter rack width metal enclosures for installation with rear panel I/O ports for uncluttered wire management. Use with an optional AT-IR-CS-RX IR receiver cable to capture IR remote commands for AV system control.
- Compatible with Ultra High Definition sources and displays
- Future proofs AV systems in preparation for technology improvements, 4K/UHD streaming services and playback devices
HDCP 2.2 compliant
- Adheres to latest specification for High-bandwidth Content Protection
- Allows protected content stream to pass between devices
- Industry standard IEEE 802.3af PoE for receiver is supplied by transmitter over HDBaseT
- Saves time and integration costs
AV, Ethernet, power, and control over HDBaseT*
*Ethernet pass-through is not available on the AT-UHD-EX-100CE-RX receiver when used with the UHD-PRO3 Series matrix switchers.
- Receives 4K/UHD video, audio, 100Base-T Ethernet, power, and control through a single cable
- Eliminates multiple cable runs between source, control system, router, and display
Extended distance HDMI extension
- Receives HDMI signals up to 328 ft (100m) @ 1080P with CAT5e/6 or 4K/UHD using CAT6a/7 cable
- Uses easy-to-integrate category cable for low-cost, reliable system installation
Flexible Bidirectional IR control capabilities
- IR Input designed to work with 12V IR receivers for source control
- Saves control systems costs
Rear panel I/O connectors
- Placement of ports on rear panel simplifies wire management
- Saves installation time and eliminates clutter
Multi-channel audio compliant
- Supports PCM, Dolby Digital, Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Atmos, DTS Digital Surround, and DTS-HD Master Audio
- Allows any multi-channel audio stream to be used within a professional audio system
Field updatable firmware
- Front panel USB port provides an easy means for kit upgrades
- Ensures long term system return on investment
Front panel Power and Link status LEDs
- LED indicators provide power and HDBaseT link status information
- Provides easy setup and troubleshooting
Low-profile, 1 inch (25 mm) high quarter rack-width enclosure
- Easy installation into confined spaces behind displays and above projectors
- Keeps devices out-of-sight when placed in public spaces
- User guide, IR emitter P/N AT-IR-CS-TX, mounting brackets
Award-winning 10 year limited product warranty
- Ensures long-term product reliability and performance in residential and commercial systems
- Specify, purchase, and install with confidence
This product is eligible for free shipping in an order of over $49. Purchase more than $49 worth of products and take advantage of free shipping today.
This product is eligible for free shipping. Buy now to take advantage of free shipping on this item.
This item is only shipped using ground freight shipping. Add to cart and hit the checkout button to see shipping charges for this product.
This product is eligible for free ground shipping. Complete your order now to take advantage of free shipping on this product.
Standard shipping fees apply to this product. Add to cart and hit the checkout button to see shipping charges for this product.
This product is easily integrated into larger home theater systems and home entertainment systems. This product has proven the quality to be considered Home Theater Ready. Start building your home theater today.
Smart televisions, surround sound systems, soundbars and more are available from iElectronics.com, your online destination for home theater equipment and home entertainment systems.
This product has been certified to work well with home automation systems. It is easily integrated with Universal Remote Control, Control4 Home Automation Systems, and other home automation components.
No matter your home automation need, iElectronics.com has the solution for you, from Control4 components to full home automation and Universal Remote Control systems, including expert installation from highly-trained technicians.
Manufacturer guidelines state that this item cannot be directly purchased online. We are able to sell this item to you in our retail location, please call for details.
Give us a call at 1-866-795-5120 for pricing and more information.
Please call us at 1-866-795-5120 for immediate assistance.