The Atlona AT-UHD-EX-70-KIT is a 4K/UHD HDMI over HDBaseT transmitter/receiver kit for HDMI transmission up to 230 feet (70 meters) over category cable with Power over Ethernet capability. The kit transmits video signals up to 4K/UHD @ 60Hz with embedded multi-channel audio and remote 48V power for the receiver. The kit is HDCP 2.2 compliant and supports EDID communication. Both transmitter and receiver feature quarter rack width metal enclosures for easy rack mounting with rear panel I/O ports for uncluttered wire management.
The AT-UHD-EX-70-KIT provides integrator-friendly features including: IEEE standards-based PoE transmission for safety and compatibility; compliant with HDCP 2.2 to meet the latest copy protection requirements; an easy-to-install form factor with rear panel HDBaseT, HDMI, and power connections; a rackmountable form factor that allows for four transmitters to share a single, 1U rack tray; power chaining to allow multiple sets to be powered from one power supply; and a front mounted USB port for easy firmware updates.
The AT-UHD-EX-70-KIT is ideal for use in residential or commercial point to point applications that require HDBaseT signal transmission over greater distances than HDMI can support. As a transmitter/receiver pair, the kit can be used with the H2H matrix switcher series or HDDA distribution amplifier series for long distance AV signal extension with PoE capability without control signal extension requirements.
- Compatible with Ultra High Definition sources and displays
- Future proofs AV systems in preparation for technology improvements, 4K/UHD streaming services and playback devices
HDCP 2.2 compliant
- Adheres to latest specification for High-bandwidth Content Protection
- Allows protected content stream to pass between devices
- Industry standard IEEE 802.3af PoE for receiver is supplied by transmitter over HDBaseT
- Saves time and integration costs
Long distance HDMI extension
- Transmits HDMI signals up to 230ft (70m) @ 1080P and 130 ft (40m) @ 4K/UHD using CAT6a/7 cable
- Uses easy-to-integrate category cable for low-cost, reliable system installation
Rear panel I/O connectors
- Placement of ports on rear panel simplifies wire management
- Saves installation time and eliminates clutter
Field updatable firmware
- Front panel USB port provides an easy means for kit upgrades
- Ensures long term system return on investment
Multi-channel audio compliant
- Supports PCM, Dolby Digital, Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Atmos, DTS Digital Surround, DTS-HD Master Audio, and DTS:X
- Allows any multi-channel audio stream to be used within a professional audio system
Front panel Power and Link status LEDs
- LED indicators provide power and HDBaseT link status information
- Provides easy setup and troubleshooting
- Single power supply provides ample power for up to three Atlona Extender Kits
- Four Atlona Extender Kits may be powered using an optional power supply, p/n AT-PSU-48V1.25A
- Reduces clutter from multiple power supplies in equipment racks
Low-profile, 1 inch (25 mm) high quarter rack-width enclosure
- Easy installation into system racks and confined spaces behind displays
- Keeps devices out-of-sight when placed in public spaces
- User guide, desktop power supply for transmitter, detachable power cable, mounting brackets
Award-winning 10 year limited product warranty
- Ensures long-term product reliability and performance in residential and commercial systems
- Specify, purchase, and install with confidence
|Distance (per port)|
* * 4096×2160@50/60Hz & 3840×2160@50/60Hz supported @ chroma subsampling 4:2:0 8-bit only
This product is eligible for free shipping in an order of over $49. Purchase more than $49 worth of products and take advantage of free shipping today.
This product is eligible for free shipping. Buy now to take advantage of free shipping on this item.
This item is only shipped using ground freight shipping. Add to cart and hit the checkout button to see shipping charges for this product.
This product is eligible for free ground shipping. Complete your order now to take advantage of free shipping on this product.
Standard shipping fees apply to this product. Add to cart and hit the checkout button to see shipping charges for this product.
This product is easily integrated into larger home theater systems and home entertainment systems. This product has proven the quality to be considered Home Theater Ready. Start building your home theater today.
Smart televisions, surround sound systems, soundbars and more are available from iElectronics.com, your online destination for home theater equipment and home entertainment systems.
This product has been certified to work well with home automation systems. It is easily integrated with Universal Remote Control, Control4 Home Automation Systems, and other home automation components.
No matter your home automation need, iElectronics.com has the solution for you, from Control4 components to full home automation and Universal Remote Control systems, including expert installation from highly-trained technicians.
Manufacturer guidelines state that this item cannot be directly purchased online. We are able to sell this item to you in our retail location, please call for details.
Give us a call at 1-866-795-5120 for pricing and more information.
Please call us at 1-866-795-5120 for immediate assistance.