The AT-UHD-H2H-88M is an HDMI matrix switcher with advanced control capability. It routes any 4K/UHD @ 60Hz (4:2:0, 8-bit) source to any 4K/UHD destination with full HDCP 2.2 content protection. For ease of setup and management, the matrix includes a GUI-based integrated web server for HDCP/EDID reporting, system configuration, and device status. The WebGUI uses an easy, intuitive drop down menu for fast setup and troubleshooting in the field. Additional control capabilities include I/O routing from tablets, smart phones or PCs. The matrix is control system-friendly and integrates with any TCP/IP, RS-232, or IR-based control system. Flexible control capability is also provided by the supplied IR remote and front panel controls. The AT-UHD-H2H-88M is ideal for professional HDMI signal routing in residential and commercial applications were a number of AV sources must be shared throughout eight zones to reduce the installed equipment footprint and to reduce the costs associated with multiple, redundant devices. The AT-UHD-H2H-88M features a 1U, rack-mountable enclosure with an external, international power supply.
- 8-input/8-output HDMI matrix
- 4K/UHD capability with HDCP 2.2 copy protection
- Integrated web server with WebGUI
- TCP/IP, RS-232, and IR, control
- Fast, blink-free input switching
- Rack mountable 1U, full rack width enclosure
HDMI Distribution with HDCP 2.2 Content Protection
As ultra-high definition sources and displays become more readily available, the need for 4K/UHD signal distribution with the latest High-bandwidth Digital Copy Protection (HDCP) standards becomes critical. The AT-UHD-H2H-88M was designed to ensure system designers, integrators and owners are not caught off-guard as these content protections are enforced at the source. Even if the matrix is installed to upgrade an existing matrix or to expand a system using older content protection standards, system owners can be assured that the matrix at the heart of their system will not need to be replaced as the source and display equipment gets updated the newer standards that come with 4K/UHD content.
The AT-UHD-H2H-88M is ideal for professional installation in:
- Multi-zone applications to distribute multiple HDMI signals
- Applications where HDCP 2.2 standards will be enforced by 4K/UHD sources
- Long distance HDMI distribution with Atlona UHD-EX Series Extenders
- AT-UHD-EX-100CE-KIT for 328 foot (100 meter) HDMI extension with control and Ethernet over HDBaseT
- AT-UHD-EX 70C-KIT for 230 foot (70 meter) HDMI extension with control over HDBaseT
8-input/8-output HDMI matrix
- Each of the eight sources can be simultaneously distributed to all eight zones
- Reduces redundant source equipment and integration costs; eliminates the space needed for source equipment within the zone
4K/UHD capability with HDCP 2.2 copy protection
- Compatible with ultra-high definition PCs and other sources and displays and adheres to latest content protection specification
- Future proofs AV systems in preparation for technology improvements, 4K/UHD streaming services and playback devices
Integrated web server with WebGUI
- Provides HDCP/EDID reporting, system configuration, and device status plus I/O routing from tablets, smart phones or PCs
- Speeds setup and troubleshooting in the field; simplifies remote management and control
TCP/IP, RS-232, and IR, control
- Flexible control options compatible with any 3rd-party control system
- Reduces integration time and costs
Fast, blink-free input switching
- Input selection changes occur in less than three seconds with no loss of signal (video blinking) to other zones; Eliminates long wait times caused by handshaking and content protection key validation
- Ensures an uninterrupted viewing experience for all zones
Rack mountable 1U, full rack width enclosure
- Installs easily in rack mounted systems with included 19" rack mount brackets
- Reduces space needed for installation
This product is eligible for free shipping in an order of over $49. Purchase more than $49 worth of products and take advantage of free shipping today.
This product is eligible for free shipping. Buy now to take advantage of free shipping on this item.
This item is only shipped using ground freight shipping. Add to cart and hit the checkout button to see shipping charges for this product.
This product is eligible for free ground shipping. Complete your order now to take advantage of free shipping on this product.
Standard shipping fees apply to this product. Add to cart and hit the checkout button to see shipping charges for this product.
This product is easily integrated into larger home theater systems and home entertainment systems. This product has proven the quality to be considered Home Theater Ready. Start building your home theater today.
Smart televisions, surround sound systems, soundbars and more are available from iElectronics.com, your online destination for home theater equipment and home entertainment systems.
This product has been certified to work well with home automation systems. It is easily integrated with Universal Remote Control, Control4 Home Automation Systems, and other home automation components.
No matter your home automation need, iElectronics.com has the solution for you, from Control4 components to full home automation and Universal Remote Control systems, including expert installation from highly-trained technicians.
Manufacturer guidelines state that this item cannot be directly purchased online. We are able to sell this item to you in our retail location, please call for details.
Give us a call at 1-866-795-5120 for pricing and more information.
Please call us at 1-866-795-5120 for immediate assistance.