The Atlona AT-UHD-PRO3-66M is a dual-distance 6×6 HDMI to HDBaseT matrix switcher for 4K/UHD @ 60Hz video signals with Power over Ethernet for receivers and analog audio breakout. The matrix provides flexible HDBaseT routing with both extended distance, 328 foot (100 meter) and long distance, 230 foot (70 meter) transmission over category cable with bidirectional extension of both RS- 232 and IR Control. Two HDMI outputs are provided as mirrored outputs designed for routing HDMI-based audio to an AVR or as additional matrix outputs. The matrix switcher is HDCP 2.2 compliant and supports EDID communication. The matrix is control system-friendly and integrates with any TCP/IP, RS-232, or IR based control signals. Designed for multi-zone residential or commercial distribution applications, the AT-UHD-PRO3-66M features a 2U, rack-mountable enclosure with internal, international power supply.
- Six HDBaseT outputs with dual-distance transmission of A/V, control and power signals over a single category cable
- Two HDMI outputs with independently selectable mirror and matrix modes
- 4K/UHD capability with HDCP 2.2 copy protection
- Power over Ethernet for remote powered receivers
- Audio de-embedding with volume, mute, and 5-band EQ
- TCP/IP, RS-232, and IR control
- Easy, GUI-based configuration using integrated web server
Advanced AV Signal Distribution
The matrix switcher features advanced capabilities for AV signal distribution and a host of integrator-friendly features. The switcher supports 4K/UHD @ 60 Hz, 4:2:0, 8-bit video signals; offers 3D pass-through and meets HDCP 2.2 copy protection standards. Remote power for compatible Atlona UHD-EX Series HDBaseT receivers is provided using industry standard IEEE 802.3af PoE supplied by the switcher over HDBaseT links. Professional audio capabilities include analog audio de-embedding with volume, mute, and 5-band EQ for the first four output zones on line level, captive screw connectors. The matrix supports digital audio signals up to 192 kHz/24-bits. Flexible control capability is provided by the supplied IR remote, front panel control, GUI-based integrated web server as well as compatibility with TCP/IP, RS-232, or IR-based control system. The AT-UHD-PRO3-66M also features a 2U enclosure with ultra-quiet active cooling and an internal, international power supply.
The AT-UHD-PRO3-66M is ideal for professional installation in:
- Multi-zone applications to distribute multiple AV signals along with control signals. Two, 328 foot (100 meter) HDBaseT outputs pair with AT-UHD-EX-100CE-RX receivers and four, 230 foot (70 meter) HDBaseT outputs work with AT-UHD-EX-70C-RX receivers to meet a variety of distribution distances and needs throughout a residence.
- Home AV systems with separate distributed audio systems. Four unbalanced audio outputs on captive screw connectors simplify connection to multichannel amplifiers for zoned audio where level, mute, and a 5-band graphic EQ can be applied in the matrix switcher for each zone.
Six HDBaseT outputs with dual-distance transmission of A/V, control and power signals over a single category cable
- Two extended distance, 328 foot (100 meter) outputs and four long distance, 230 foot (70 meter) outputs offer bidirectional extension of both RS-232 and IR control plus remote power
- Ensures distance and value requirements are addressed to meet the needs of the installation and budget
Two HDMI outputs with independently selectable mirror and matrix modes
- Switchable HDMI outputs can mirror any HDBaseT output for routing HDMI based audio signals to AVRs; in matrix mode, HDMI outputs can become additional matrix outputs
- Provides output flexibility to facilitate a variety of output needs and destinations
4K/UHD capability with HDCP 2.2 copy protection
- Compatible with ultra high definition PCs and other sources and displays and adheres to latest content protection specification
- Future proofs AV systems in preparation for technology improvements, 4K/UHD streaming services and playback devices
Power over Ethernet for remote powered receivers
- Industry standard IEEE 802.3af PoE supplied by the matrix over HDBaseT
- No local AC outlet required; saves time and integration costs
Audio de-embedding with volume, mute, and 5-band EQ
- Stereo, line level audio breakout with volume, mute, and 5-band EQ on captive screw connectors for the first four output zones
- HDMI audio de-embedding with analog stereo and HDMI outputs, with or without a video display connection
- Provides audio signal routing to sound system
TCP/IP, RS-232, and IR control
- Flexible control options compatible with 3rd-party control systems
- Reduces integration time and costs
Easy, GUI-based configuration using integrated web server
- Offers status reporting of EDID, HDCP, and I/O routing; offers control of volume, mute, and 5-band EQ for analog outputs plus I/O labeling
- Allows fast configuration of internal product settings and troubleshooting from a tablet, smart phone or PC in the field
- Manages EDID communications between source and switcher; allows integrators to force a source to transmit preferred video resolution and audio format
- Ensures desired audio formats and video resolutions are provided to the AV system; eliminates the need for EDID management device
Multi-channel audio compliant
- Supports PCM, Dolby Digital, Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Atmos, DTS Digital Surround, DTS-HD Master Audio, and DTS:X
- Allows any multi-channel audio stream to be used within a professional audio system
Support for 192 kHz/24-bit digital audio
- Enables high-resolution digital audio content to pass-through the matrix switcher
- Provides compatibility with all high resolution, HDMI-based audio signals
Independent volume control, mute and 5-band EQ for each de-embedded audio output
- Provides easier integration with zone control systems and for multi-channel amps without DSP functionality on board. Many amplifiers don't provide volume, mute or EQ to discretely tailor the sound for each zone
- Eliminates external processing and higher costs associated with this functionality
Quiet, active cooling
- Temperature-based fans maintain low internal temperature while never allowing fan noise to rise above -20 dBSPL @ 1 meter
- Eliminates noise objections when matrix switcher is used within the meeting or entertainment space
Rack mountable 2U, full rack width enclosure with internal, international power supply
- Installs easily in rack mounted systems with included 19" rack mount brackets
- User guide, rack mount brackets, IR hand held remote control, detachable power cable
Award-winning 10 year limited product warranty
- Ensures long-term product reliability and performance in residential and commercial systems
- Specify, purchase, and install with confidence
This product is eligible for free shipping in an order of over $49. Purchase more than $49 worth of products and take advantage of free shipping today.
This product is eligible for free shipping. Buy now to take advantage of free shipping on this item.
This item is only shipped using ground freight shipping. Add to cart and hit the checkout button to see shipping charges for this product.
This product is eligible for free ground shipping. Complete your order now to take advantage of free shipping on this product.
Standard shipping fees apply to this product. Add to cart and hit the checkout button to see shipping charges for this product.
This product is easily integrated into larger home theater systems and home entertainment systems. This product has proven the quality to be considered Home Theater Ready. Start building your home theater today.
Smart televisions, surround sound systems, soundbars and more are available from iElectronics.com, your online destination for home theater equipment and home entertainment systems.
This product has been certified to work well with home automation systems. It is easily integrated with Universal Remote Control, Control4 Home Automation Systems, and other home automation components.
No matter your home automation need, iElectronics.com has the solution for you, from Control4 components to full home automation and Universal Remote Control systems, including expert installation from highly-trained technicians.
Manufacturer guidelines state that this item cannot be directly purchased online. We are able to sell this item to you in our retail location, please call for details.
Give us a call at 1-866-795-5120 for pricing and more information.
Please call us at 1-866-795-5120 for immediate assistance.