If you are interested in wall mount TV options but do not want to install them yourself, iElectronics.com offers flat panel TV installation service in the St. Louis Metro Area from experienced professionals who have installed televisions on walls and above fireplaces for more than a decade, with more than 1200 installations performed.
When you purchase our flat panel TV install service over fireplace over 46" in St. Louis and surrounding areas, you'll get:
- Professional, experienced, friendly technicians
- Provide and install one 3-meter (9.84-foot) HDMI cable to connect your TV to one component (cable box or satellite receiver, DVD/Blu-ray player)
- We will install up to 2 additional components (Google TV, BluRay Player) at no additional charge. (Additional cables not included in purchase price)
- Additional components may require networking for connecting to the Internet to stream video. iElectronics.com also offers four networking options (via power line, coax cable, wireless, or hard-wired to your router) for additional cost
- Cable concealment within one stud bay
- Debris removal
- Ensure all equipment works properly and demonstrate how to use
Do you need a mount?
We at iElectronics recommend these TV mounts if you have not already purchased one of your own. You can add to your shopping cart when purchasing your installation. Or you may view our entire selection of TV wall mounts.
Do you have a power outlet in your desired TV location?
If you need a power outlet behind your newly mounted TV, we recommend the In-Wall HDTV Power Jumper Kit. Pre-wired, it requires no electrical wiring by the installer, easily relocating power behind the wall to your TV.
Need Need other accessories?
Our technician will have anything else you might need in his truck at the time of installation for purchase at that time.
I'm ready to schedule. What's the next step?
Once you purchase flat panel TV installation by adding to your shopping cart and checking out, you'll be sent a confirmation email with the ability to schedule online. We offer next-day installation when available, and have two time slots per day: between 8-9AM, and between 12-2PM, Monday-Saturday.
If you have any more installation questions, please contact our Installation Coordinator, Jason Schwartz at 1-866-795-5120 or Sales@ielectronics.com. He can answer any questions you might have regarding flat panel TV installation in your home in the St. Louis Metro Area.
Many of our flat panel TV installation customers are also interested in audio and control options.
Need a soundbar or audio system installed?
Many iElectronics.com customers decide on soundbar installation as well. Soundbars are powerful audio components with a low profile and great aesthetic appeal. Our expert installers can install soundbars and soundbar mounts with ease. Take a look at our soundbar installation options, or view all of our audio equipment.
Need to consolidate all of your remote controls into one?
Our installers can also program and set up universal remote control systems. These devices give you control over all of your audio and video components, and conceal your audio equipment and cable or satellite boxes. Our universal remote systems range in price from small IR repeaters to larger universal remote control systems with the ability to add more components at a later time.
Installation Frequently Asked Questions
How soon can you install?
Most of the time, next-day installation is available. If not, we can install within 2-5 business days. We offer two time slots per day, with the technician arriving either between 8-9AM or 12-2PM.
Do you guarantee your work?
We guarantee all labor for 2 years.
What if I need additional installations or work?
Before we even open a box, we'll provide you with estimates for all the work to be done.
Here are some situations which may require additional work:
- Installations where a masonry, plaster or solid concrete wall must be penetrated
- Additional instruction on use or programming of "learning" remote controls
- Locations with inadequate access to the wall in which the wire is to be hidden, i.e., no attic or basement access
- Applications in external walls that contain insulation, vapor barrier or other obstructions
- Installations requiring electrical work, carpentry or floor covering modifications
- Moving or assembling furniture
- Installation involving travel beyond a 25-mile radius from zip code 63143.
- Satellite installations requiring a pole mount
- Homes over 4000 sq. ft. require a walkthrough and bid
This product is eligible for free shipping in an order of over $49. Purchase more than $49 worth of products and take advantage of free shipping today.
This product is eligible for free shipping. Buy now to take advantage of free shipping on this item.
This item is only shipped using ground freight shipping. Add to cart and hit the checkout button to see shipping charges for this product.
This product is eligible for free ground shipping. Complete your order now to take advantage of free shipping on this product.
Standard shipping fees apply to this product. Add to cart and hit the checkout button to see shipping charges for this product.
This product is easily integrated into larger home theater systems and home entertainment systems. This product has proven the quality to be considered Home Theater Ready. Start building your home theater today.
Smart televisions, surround sound systems, soundbars and more are available from iElectronics.com, your online destination for home theater equipment and home entertainment systems.
This product has been certified to work well with home automation systems. It is easily integrated with Universal Remote Control, Control4 Home Automation Systems, and other home automation components.
No matter your home automation need, iElectronics.com has the solution for you, from Control4 components to full home automation and Universal Remote Control systems, including expert installation from highly-trained technicians.
Manufacturer guidelines state that this item cannot be directly purchased online. We are able to sell this item to you in our retail location, please call for details.
Give us a call at 1-866-795-5120 for pricing and more information.
Please call us at 1-866-795-5120 for immediate assistance.