Niles DS8HD Directed Soundfield Ceiling-Mount L/C/R High Def Loudspeaker 8in
If you would like to receive pricing on this product, please enter your email address below and we will contact you via email with your request.
- Patent-pending Fully Pivoting Woofer Assembly Focuses The Bass And Midrange Directly Into The Listening Area
- Integrated Baffle/frame Assembly Increases The Cone Area For Deeper Bass Than Competitive Speakers Of The Same Diameter
- 8" Aluminum Ceramic Woofer Cone With Curvilinear Profile And Extended Pole Provides Natural Flat Response And Moves Any Ringing Frequencies To The Inaudible Range
- 1" NCAT (Nano Coated Ceramic, Aluminum & Titanium) Dome Tweeter Utilizes A Vapor Deposited Coating To Move Ringing Frequencies Outside The Range Of Hearing While Providing Additional Stiffening For Ultra-detailed High Frequencies
- 1-1/2" NCAT (Nano Coated Ceramic, Aluminum & Titanium) Dome Midrange Provides Ultra-resolution Midrange Frequencies
- Zero-diffraction Tweeter Assembly Pivots Up To 15° (30° When The Woofer Is In Its Maximum Position) For Precise Aiming Of High Frequencies To The Listening Area
- Kapton Non-conductive Voice Coil Former And Copper Shorting Caps Combine To Lower Distortion And Increase High Frequency Sound Pressure Levels
- Magnetically Attached, Rust-resistant Grille Covers Install Quickly And Provide A Low Profile Look
- Dialog Switch Enhances Vocal Presence When Used As The Center Channel In A Home Theater
- Tweeter Level Switch Enables Precise Adjustments To Match Room Acoustics
- Weather-resistant Construction Enables Installation In Wet Environments And Outdoors
- Optional Custom-tuned Rear Enclosure Is Precisely Shaped For Predictable Sound Performance And To Reduce Sound Transfer Into Adjacent Rooms Or Spaces
- Recommended Amplifier Power: 10 - 160 Watts
- Impedance: 8 Ohm Nominal; 6 Ohm Minimum
- Frequency Response: 48 Hz To 21 KHz +/ -3 DB
- Maximum SPL: 115 DB
- Voice Coil Size: 1-1/4"
- Crossover Frequency: 1.5 KHz/4 KHz
- Crossover Type: Asymmetric 3-4th Order 2-way Computer Optimized Linkwitz Riley
- Magnet Weight: 24.1 Oz.
- Frame Dimensions (with Grille): 11-1/4" (28.52 Cm) Diameter
- Hole Cutout Dimensions: 9-3/4" (24.76 Cm) Diameter
- Depth Behind Ceiling (5/8" Drywall): 5-5/16" (13.6 Cm)
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
This product is eligible for free shipping in an order of over $49. Purchase more than $49 worth of products and take advantage of free shipping today.
This product is eligible for free shipping. Buy now to take advantage of free shipping on this item.
This item is only shipped using ground freight shipping. Add to cart and hit the checkout button to see shipping charges for this product.
This product is eligible for free ground shipping. Complete your order now to take advantage of free shipping on this product.
Standard shipping fees apply to this product. Add to cart and hit the checkout button to see shipping charges for this product.
This product is easily integrated into larger home theater systems and home entertainment systems. This product has proven the quality to be considered Home Theater Ready. Start building your home theater today.
Smart televisions, surround sound systems, soundbars and more are available from iElectronics.com, your online destination for home theater equipment and home entertainment systems.
This product has been certified to work well with home automation systems. It is easily integrated with Universal Remote Control, Control4 Home Automation Systems, and other home automation components.
No matter your home automation need, iElectronics.com has the solution for you, from Control4 components to full home automation and Universal Remote Control systems, including expert installation from highly-trained technicians.
Manufacturer guidelines state that this item cannot be directly purchased online. We are able to sell this item to you in our retail location, please call for details.
Give us a call at 1-866-795-5120 for pricing and more information.
Please call us at 1-866-795-5120 for immediate assistance.