Panamax MB1500 8-Outlet Fully Programmable UPS Power Conditioner
If you would like to receive pricing on this product, please enter your email address below and we will contact you via email with your request.
Panamax MB1500 Fully Programmable UPS Power Conditioner and Voltage Regulator, BlueBOLT Compatible
Say hello to the guardian angel of your electrical devices. This UPS (uninterruptible power supply) from Panamax acts as a battery backup that protects your devices from unexpected low-voltage condition. If there's a black out or if your power goes out, this UPS delivers a dependable stream of power to your electronics giving you time to shut down everything safely.
Lots of Connections for Your Gear
This device gives you eight outlets for protecting your equipment. The outlets are battery powered and surge protected insuring temporary, uninterrupted operation of connected equipment during a power failure. Included are four critical load and four non-critical load outlets. The difference between the two is the "non-critical load" outlets will shut off when the batteries drain to a designated level. This feature reserves the remaining battery charge for the "critical load" outlets, which can be useful for connecting components that benefit the most from battery backup, such as a DLP TV.
Clean Power, Optimum Performance
Panamax's patent pending AVM (Automatic Voltage Monitoring) circuitry continuously monitors the incoming power as displayed on the digital voltmeter. In case of an undervoltage or an overvoltage, a flashing lightning bolt will be displayed in red in the voltmeter, and power to the connected equipment is automatically turned off if either of these conditions is detected. When voltage returns to a safe level, power to the equipment is automatically reconnected.
Panamax's exclusive LiFT (Linear Filtration Technology) filters noise evenly across the entire frequency band, removing the harmonic noise that can keep high-performance equipment from performing at its peak.
The unique learning IR function can be programmed to send out shutdown or standby commands to devices such as a home theater projector. (Requires infrared flashers, not included)
The RS-232 serial port allows connection and communication between the UPS and an automation or computer system. This allows you to program a number of variables including the Critical Load Battery Threshold.
The optional TCP/IP BlueBOLT module (sold separately) allows for additional functions, such as remote diagnostics, control of individual outlet banks, and configuration of email alerts. The Remote Power Management technology provides secure, hosted IP (Internet Protocol) system control. BlueBOLT allows you to remotely monitor and control power to the connected equipment by accessing several power management components via the internet.
- 8 AC outlets with 4 programmable isolated banks:
- two isolated, battery-protected banks of two outlets for critical-load components
- two isolated, battery-protected banks of two outlets for non-critical-load components
- 1500VA/900W uninterruptible power supply (UPS) provides battery power to components during brief blackouts and brownouts
- UPS backup time: 12 minutes with full load, 32 minutes with half load
- automatic voltage regulation circuitry ensures that components receive consistent power by maintaining voltage within an optimum range
- Automatic Voltage Monitoring circuitry will automatically disconnect equipment from power if it senses an unsafe power condition
- LiFT (Linear Filtration Technology) filters noise evenly across the entire frequency band
- type-B USB port allows communication between the conditioner and a computer
- RS-232 serial communication port for connecting to an automation, media server, or computer system
- two 3.5mm jacks for connecting IR flashers (requires infrared flashers, not included)
- front-panel LCD display shows status and menu navigation
- two resettable circuit breakers provide optimal overload protection
- maximum current rating: 12 amps (recommended maximum of 7.5A for battery power)
- includes USB cable (Type-A-to-Type-B), serial cable for RS-232, software CD, and rack mounting ears
- 17-1/16"W x 4"H x 20-11/16"D
- weight: 72.5 lbs.
- warranty: 3 years (2 years on battery)
This product is eligible for free shipping in an order of over $49. Purchase more than $49 worth of products and take advantage of free shipping today.
This product is eligible for free shipping. Buy now to take advantage of free shipping on this item.
This item is only shipped using ground freight shipping. Add to cart and hit the checkout button to see shipping charges for this product.
This product is eligible for free ground shipping. Complete your order now to take advantage of free shipping on this product.
Standard shipping fees apply to this product. Add to cart and hit the checkout button to see shipping charges for this product.
This product is easily integrated into larger home theater systems and home entertainment systems. This product has proven the quality to be considered Home Theater Ready. Start building your home theater today.
Smart televisions, surround sound systems, soundbars and more are available from iElectronics.com, your online destination for home theater equipment and home entertainment systems.
This product has been certified to work well with home automation systems. It is easily integrated with Universal Remote Control, Control4 Home Automation Systems, and other home automation components.
No matter your home automation need, iElectronics.com has the solution for you, from Control4 components to full home automation and Universal Remote Control systems, including expert installation from highly-trained technicians.
Manufacturer guidelines state that this item cannot be directly purchased online. We are able to sell this item to you in our retail location, please call for details.
Give us a call at 1-866-795-5120 for pricing and more information.
Please call us at 1-866-795-5120 for immediate assistance.