Panamax MR5100 Line Conditioner
If you would like to receive pricing on this product, please enter your email address below and we will contact you via email with your request.
Panamax's MR Family of products offers several layers of surge protection. Panamax's patented Automatic Voltage Monitoring (AVM) technology continuously monitors the incoming power. In case of an undervoltage or brownout (too little electricity) or an overvoltage (too much electricity) a flashing red lightning bolt will be displayed and power to the equipment is automatically turned off. When voltage returns to a safe level, power to the equipment is automatically reconnected.
The other layer of surge protection Panamax offers is our exclusive Protect or Disconnect technology. This ultra fast protection circuitry completely protects your equipment from surges such as lightning. When overwhelmed with extreme catastrophic events, Panamax permanently disconnects AC power to equipment. All Panamax products offer this core protection technology.
- total of 11 surge-protected, noise-filtered AC outlets - 10 rear, 1 front:
- one isolated bank of four always-on outlets with two-stage noise filtering
- one isolated bank of four high-current outlets with delayed on/off
- one isolated bank of two switched outlets
- one front-panel always-on convenience outlet
- front-panel USB charger port for Apple and Android smartphones, or other USB-equipped devices
- Automatic Voltage Monitoring (AVM) technology continuously monitors incoming AC power to protect against over- and under-voltage situations
- Protect or Disconnect technology disconnects AC power to equipment in the event of a catastrophic surge or spike
- Linear Level 4 EMI/RFI noise filtration circuitry virtually eliminates line noise
- two sets of in/out coaxial RF connections for cable/satellite/TV antenna
- one set of in/out RJ-45 LAN connections
- one set of in/out RJ-11 phone line connections
- front-panel digital voltmeter
- 2025-joule surge protection
- maximum current rating: 15 amps
- 8-ft. power cord with low-profile plug
- includes rack-mount brackets
- 17-1/16"W x 3-13/16"H x 14-1/16"D
- weight: 13.5 lbs.
- warranty: 3 years
- $5 million connected-equipment warranty (covers equipment that is damaged by an AC surge while connected to a properly installed Panamax surge protector if protector shows signs of surge damage or is operating outside of design specifications)
This product is eligible for free shipping in an order of over $49. Purchase more than $49 worth of products and take advantage of free shipping today.
This product is eligible for free shipping. Buy now to take advantage of free shipping on this item.
This item is only shipped using ground freight shipping. Add to cart and hit the checkout button to see shipping charges for this product.
This product is eligible for free ground shipping. Complete your order now to take advantage of free shipping on this product.
Standard shipping fees apply to this product. Add to cart and hit the checkout button to see shipping charges for this product.
This product is easily integrated into larger home theater systems and home entertainment systems. This product has proven the quality to be considered Home Theater Ready. Start building your home theater today.
Smart televisions, surround sound systems, soundbars and more are available from iElectronics.com, your online destination for home theater equipment and home entertainment systems.
This product has been certified to work well with home automation systems. It is easily integrated with Universal Remote Control, Control4 Home Automation Systems, and other home automation components.
No matter your home automation need, iElectronics.com has the solution for you, from Control4 components to full home automation and Universal Remote Control systems, including expert installation from highly-trained technicians.
Manufacturer guidelines state that this item cannot be directly purchased online. We are able to sell this item to you in our retail location, please call for details.
Give us a call at 1-866-795-5120 for pricing and more information.
Please call us at 1-866-795-5120 for immediate assistance.