Panamax Hybrid Rack Mount UPS And Power Conditioner
If you would like to receive pricing on this product, please enter your email address below and we will contact you via email with your request.
COMBINES POWER MANAGEMENT, SURGE PROTECTION WITH AVM AND BATTERY BACKUP TO PROVIDE THE COMPLETE SOLUTION!
Panamax's MX5102 is specially designed and engineered for home theater systems. In addition to power management the battery backup prevents processor controlled devices and hard drive based sources from losing critical data and set up configurations, as well as allowing for a proper shut down procedure.
MX5102 prevents critical equipment from losing setup configuration, stored data and hard-disk crashes. Shuts off projection equipment via IR control to allow the projector bulbs to go through a proper cool-down cycle before shutting off.
IMPROVES PICTURE AND SOUND QUALITY
Level 3 Power Cleaning and Linear Filtration eliminates common symptoms of contaminated power (including loss of detail, pops, hisses, hums and visual artifacts) and allows your A/V equipment to perform up to its full capability.
REDUCES CROSS-CONTAMINATION BETWEEN COMPONENTS
The MX5102 is designed to provide noise isolation between 4 isolated outlet banks including 2 high current, and 2 battery backup outlets so that any noise created by an A/V component can not contaminate the power going to equipment plugged into another outlet bank.
MONITORS INCOMING LINE VOLTAGE AND PROVIDES A VISUAL INDICATION OF POWER LEVEL
Panamax's patent pending AVM circuitry continuously monitors the incoming power as displayed on the digital voltmeter. In case of an undervoltage or an overvoltage, a flashing red LED will be displayed on the front panel, and power to the connected equipment is automatically turned off for all outlets except for the battery connected outlets, if either of these conditions is detected. When voltage returns to a safe level, power to the equipment is automatically reconnected.
- 10 surge-protected outlets in four isolated banks:
- 4 switched
- 2 battery backup
- 2 switched high-current
- 2 always on
- 1800 Joule protection
- 2 outlets include 600VA/360W battery backup to maintain power to components during blackouts and brownouts
- automatic voltage regulation circuitry for consistent power
- LiFT (Linear Filtration Technology) filters noise evenly across the entire frequency band
- resettable circuit breakers
- front-panel LCD shows line voltage, as well as time remaining during battery backup
- learning IR control for orderly shutdown of components
- dual IR outputs (requires infrared flashers, not included)
- 3 pairs of RF coaxial jack connections for cable, satellite, and antenna TV signals
- 1 Ethernet input and output
- 1 phone line input and output
- 12-volt trigger input
- removable panel for battery access and replacement
- includes hardware for rack mounting
- 17-1/16"W x 4"H x 14-3/4"D
- weight: 27 lbs.
- warranty: 3 years
- $5 million connected-equipment warranty (covers equipment that is damaged by an AC surge while connected to a properly installed Panamax surge protector if protector shows signs of surge damage or is operating outside of design specifications)
This product is eligible for free shipping in an order of over $49. Purchase more than $49 worth of products and take advantage of free shipping today.
This product is eligible for free shipping. Buy now to take advantage of free shipping on this item.
This item is only shipped using ground freight shipping. Add to cart and hit the checkout button to see shipping charges for this product.
This product is eligible for free ground shipping. Complete your order now to take advantage of free shipping on this product.
Standard shipping fees apply to this product. Add to cart and hit the checkout button to see shipping charges for this product.
This product is easily integrated into larger home theater systems and home entertainment systems. This product has proven the quality to be considered Home Theater Ready. Start building your home theater today.
Smart televisions, surround sound systems, soundbars and more are available from iElectronics.com, your online destination for home theater equipment and home entertainment systems.
This product has been certified to work well with home automation systems. It is easily integrated with Universal Remote Control, Control4 Home Automation Systems, and other home automation components.
No matter your home automation need, iElectronics.com has the solution for you, from Control4 components to full home automation and Universal Remote Control systems, including expert installation from highly-trained technicians.
Manufacturer guidelines state that this item cannot be directly purchased online. We are able to sell this item to you in our retail location, please call for details.
Give us a call at 1-866-795-5120 for pricing and more information.
Please call us at 1-866-795-5120 for immediate assistance.