Peerless CL-55PLC68-OB 55" Xtreme Daylight Readable Outdoor TV - optically enhanced
If you would like to receive pricing on this product, please enter your email address below and we will contact you via email with your request.
The black CL-55PLC68-OB 55" LCD Xtreme Display from Ciil Technologies makes it easy to view content in direct sunlight. It utilizes lateral inhibition that provides a deeper contrast. In turn, this creates a picture that is more readable in direct sunlight than displays with only a higher brightness rating. A screen with higher brightness tries to overpower ambient light, but does not create better contrast. Ciil's daylight readable technology makes it easier for the eye to see the picture even in bright sunlight environment. Beyond enduring the challenges posed by harsh sunlight, the Xtreme Display takes on all the extremes an outdoor TV is subjected to.
Its sealed design prevents ice, water, dust, fumes, chemicals, micro-particles, and bugs from getting in. Nothing penetrates, because there are no seams. So, you can take advantage of readable display in full sunlight with maximum protection against any damage.
- Patented Ventless Dynamic Thermal TransferTM system keeps internal components safely warmed in extreme cold and properly cooled in extreme heat without the need for exhaust ventilation.
- Display can be seen in direct sunlight and high brightness outdoor applications
- Fully-sealed seamless design prevents water, dust or insects from entering the display and provides the highest environmental protection in the harshest environments.
- Ambient light sensor automatically adjusts brightness to best match the lighting conditions, providing the best picture at all times.
- Ultra-Slim 1/4" bezel makes beautiful outdoor digital signage and virtually seamless video walls possible.
- Anti-reflective impact-resisant safety glass protects the screen against damage.
- Peerless-AV's unique triple protected body construction shields internal components against water, smoke, dust, chemical clouds, fuel exhaust, micro-particles, acid base or ice.
- Total customization available. Color match the body to any color needed. Add logos or artwork with custom silkscreening or overlay skins.
- Optic Bonding on an outdoor sunlight readable screen enhances the contrast ratio in ambient light and reduces the glare to give outstanding viewability
This product is eligible for free shipping in an order of over $49. Purchase more than $49 worth of products and take advantage of free shipping today.
This product is eligible for free shipping. Buy now to take advantage of free shipping on this item.
This item is only shipped using ground freight shipping. Add to cart and hit the checkout button to see shipping charges for this product.
This product is eligible for free ground shipping. Complete your order now to take advantage of free shipping on this product.
Standard shipping fees apply to this product. Add to cart and hit the checkout button to see shipping charges for this product.
This product is easily integrated into larger home theater systems and home entertainment systems. This product has proven the quality to be considered Home Theater Ready. Start building your home theater today.
Smart televisions, surround sound systems, soundbars and more are available from iElectronics.com, your online destination for home theater equipment and home entertainment systems.
This product has been certified to work well with home automation systems. It is easily integrated with Universal Remote Control, Control4 Home Automation Systems, and other home automation components.
No matter your home automation need, iElectronics.com has the solution for you, from Control4 components to full home automation and Universal Remote Control systems, including expert installation from highly-trained technicians.
Manufacturer guidelines state that this item cannot be directly purchased online. We are able to sell this item to you in our retail location, please call for details.
Give us a call at 1-866-795-5120 for pricing and more information.
Please call us at 1-866-795-5120 for immediate assistance.